Thank you guys, new blog!

Hello everybody! This is a new blog, due to some other problems with 'The Daily Tip Blog', I had to make this one, I hope you can enjoy as well. I promise I will re-decorate to make it look better.

Ever wondered about the relation between each language? Well here you have this picture, a huge tree so you can guide yourself, this might be useful if you're learning a language!

And guys, really, I really really appreciate your support, I can barely believe that I got up to 240 followers and more than 1500 views! Really guys, it makes me really happy to know that the things I post are useful for you, it really motivates me to keep posting.

Image by http://nycreativeinterns.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/thank-you.jpg

15 Response to "Thank you guys, new blog!"

  1. The language graph was pretty interesting to see how languages developed

    Keep up the good work. Following once again.

    GFUCKINGL says:

    very interesting graph, oh and I fixed the link

    http://apps.facebook.com/fbmldichfa/contest_view_entry?&app_id=192578607443282&page_id=136952689692778&id=488491&promotion_id=52681

    Great blog, sorta implies we aren't different from each other, and in the end were just humans...

    The Wired says:

    that diagram rocks, I love it.

    Alex says:

    thanks for the follow. will follow back, awesome background aswell :D

    Barton says:

    i always thought latin was the oldest

    Stephen says:

    Language graph is nuts

    keep it up man!
    -cisco

    Dola says:

    cool new blog look you got goin =D

    Moobeat says:

    new locations are qalway sfun

    ruinz says:

    congrats on all the succes

    Hope you'll be able to achieve the same with this blog, or even more.

    Mr. Maple says:

    Grats! Best of luck!

    CSIFOTI says:

    I'm actually pretty stoked to read this blog. I love lifehacks and tips like these. Thanks!

Publicar un comentario